- Write any two differences between drone bee and worker bee.
Any two differences between drone bee and worker bee is shown below in
Drone bee Worker bee They are smaller than queen bee and larger than worker bee. Worker bee feed them food. They are smallest bee. They are hardworking bee.
- Write any two differences between adult silkworm and its larva.
Any two differences between adult silkworm and its larva is shown below in
Adult silkworm Larva It has wings. It does not have wings. It do not eat anything. It eat mulberry leaves.
- Write any two reasons that silk worm is useful insect.
Any two reasons that silk worm is useful insect are listed below:
- Silk thread can be obtained from silkworm.
- Economic condition can be improved from silk farming.
- Write any two characteristics of larva of silkworm on the basis of body structure.
Any two characteristics of larva of silkworm on the basis of body structure
are listed below:
- Its body is divisible in to three parts head, thorax and abdomen.
- It has a dorsal and tail in 8th segment.
- Which stage in the lifecycle of silkworm will be affected immediately if the mulberry bush dies suddenly? Clarify with reason.
- The larval stage is immediately affected because the larvae grow up eating the mulberry leaves In the absence of mulberry leaves, the larvae die and the life cycle is not completed and silk thread cannot be obtained.
- Why are eggs of silkworm kept in cold place in winter? Give reason.
- Eggs of silkworm are kept in a cold place in winter to prevent their hatching into larva as mulberry leaves are not available in winter to feed them.
- Why is honey bee called social insect? Give two reasons.
Honey bee is called social insect because of the following reasons:
- It lives in colony.
- There is division of labor in which individuals carry out particular duties.