- Draw the structure of blood and label its four components.
Blood cells contain in blood of normal man is shown in table. Study it and
answer the following questions.
Blood Cells Number in 1 mm3 A 6000 - 11000 B 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 C 45,00,000 - 50,00,000
- Name A, B and C.
A = White Blood Cell
B = Platelets
C = Red Blood Cell
- Which disease may occur if A is present in more number of blood?
- If A is present in more number of blood it cause leukemia or blood cancer.
- Which disease may occur if C is present in less number in blood?
- Anemia may occur if C is present in less number in blood.
- If a man cuts his hand and blood doesn't clot, which one is present in less in blood among A, B and C?
- If a man cuts his hand and blood doesn't clot, 'B' in less in blood.
- Draw a well-labelled diagram of human heart. Write the name of blood vessel which supplies impure blood from right ventricle to the lungs.
The name of the blood vessel which supplies impure blood from the right ventricle to the lungs is the pulmonary artery.